- Life Insurance Corporation of India
- LIC is the No. 1 brand in service sector and 240 million + lives are part of LIC of India.
- LIC is the biggest life insurer in the world.
- Best infrastructure – 2048 LIC branches (fully computerized) 1275 satellite offices, more than 1.16 lac employees and 11.72 lac agents.
- LIC policy for all segment.
- Transparent operations.
- Best practices in the industry.
- Excellent claim settlement ratio.
- only life insurer owned by government of India
- Country's largest insurer Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC)
- LIC had declared Rs. 492626 crore as total income for the financial year ending 2017.
- LIC has received a total premium income of 300196.68 crore against Rs.300196.68 crore in the previous showing a growth rate of 11.90 percent
- The total life fund of LIC stood at Rs.2323802.59 crore in the previous year. The total assets of the company rose to 2031116.08 crore from 2323802.59 crore in the previous year.
- During 2016-2017 LIC settled more than 1,12,700.41 crore as total amount of Claims